8 Suggestions for Republicans in 2018
It’s 2018 and that means it’s time for a mid-term election. Typically, the party in power loses seats and polling shows that the House might be in Jeopardy for Republicans. Recent special elections and polling shows that Republicans are not doing well with younger voters. Democratic voters are highly motivated and pressing hard.
In this podcast episode I present 8 suggestions to Republicans to present a positive face to independent and younger voters for the good of the party. Just click above to listen.
- Renew Reagan’s 11th Commandment
- Accept Reality
- Stop yelling at people on social media
- Reject class warfare and racial warfare
- Hold media AND leadership accountable
- Connect with young people
- Volunteer in your community
- Let go of the irrelevant past